1Day: Venice area
Arrive at Milano/Verona/Venice Airport. After picking up the rental car, drive to Lido di Jesolo (in Venice area). On this day there are no planned activities. Free time to discover the city on your own.
Overnight in Lido di Jesolo
2Day: Venice area
Breakfast in the hotel. This day you are free to relax and explore the city on your own or you can opt to spend your day to visit Venice.
Overnight in Lido di Jesolo.
Drive to Punta Sabbioni and from there take the boat to reach Venice. Start your walking tour by exploring St. Mark’s Square before heading into the cathedral. From the first-floor terrace you’ll be able to admire views across the lagoon and see the famous bronze horses up close. Next, you can reach Doge’s Palace, formerly the residence of the leader of the Republic of Venice. Enjoy visiting the Chamber of the Great Council and courtrooms among other things. After this, cross the infamous Bridge of Sighs that links to the New Prisons. You can also see Santa Maria Formosa, San Giovanni e Paolo, Marco Polo’s house and the famous Rialto area. Continue your day visiting the Chiesa ai Frari (home to Tiziano’s artworks, such as the stunning “Assunta”) or Chiesa di San Rocco Ai Frari (with Tintoretto’s artworks, e.g. the great “Crocifissione”). Prepare to take some amazing pictures of the central district (sestiere) with beautiful squares and crumbling mansions along with ancient churches, ateliers and bridges.
Breakfast in the hotel. This day you are free to relax and explore the city on your own or you can opt to spend your day to Verona.
Overnight in Lido di Jesolo.
Drive to Verona and parking in Piazza Bra: immediately find the symbol of the city, the Arena di Verona, one of the largest surviving Roman amphitheatres. Continue to Via Mazzini and arrive to Piazza delle Erbe one of the most characteristic squares in Verona: old houses with towers, loggias and fountains including the central one with a Roman statue and Juliet’s house Drive back to Lido di Jesolo.
Breakfast in the hotel. This day you are free to relax and explore the city on your own or you can opt to spend your day to Padova.
Overnight in Lido di Jesolo.
Drive to Padova and Visit the Scrovegni Chapel with the Eremitani Church and the Picture Gallery. Together with the Sistine Chapel, these are the two masterpieces that everyone should admire in their life. We also suggest to visit the Basilica of St Anthony. Drive back to Lido di Jesolo.
5Day: Tour overs after breakfast
Today your trip comes to an end after breakfast. Check out at 10:00. Drive to Milano/Venice/Verona airport and release the car at the rental counter.
Make it a private escorted tour
Book this tour as a private departure – choose your departure day – opt to book a private chauffeur that allows you to travel in style and comfort, leaving the hassle of navigating foreign roadways and big city traffic to someone else – tailorize your itinerary – with your own tour escort and all the benefits of a Norma Vacanze group tour – for any group, big or small (even just one traveller).
- 4 overnights in a 4-star hotel in Lido di Jesolo on BB basis;
- Category A car rental for the duration of your stay (Citroen C1 – Yaris or similar) with the “Silver” insurance package (*). Each rental day has a fraction of 24 hours, the vehicle must be returned on time or within the following 59 minutes;
- Vehicle to be returned at the same place where it has been delivered. Return of the vehicle at different place must be agreed at the time of booking and extra charges will be applied.
- City tax to be paid on spot;
- Lunches and dinners;
- Tips and extras of a personal nature;
- Porterage service;
- Motorway tolls;
- Tickets for plane, ship, train or bus to reach airport;
- Entrance to monuments and archaeological parks;
- Anything not expressly indicated in “the rate includes”.
- 4 dinners (3 course menu) at the hotels € 80 p.p;
- Post tour in Lido di Jesolo from € 100 per double room per day;
- “Gold” insurance package for the car, € 10 per day;
- “Platinum” insurance package for the car € 15 per day;
- Cars of higher category as Ford Fiesta from € 12 per day.
Eden, Milton, Majestic
The name of the hotel will be communicated few days after your booking
Norma Vacanze only deals with the intermediation between the customer and the car rental company. In the event of disputes with the rental company or accidents, the rules established in the contract signed at the airport between the customer and the rental company shall apply, without any involvement of Norma Vacanze.
Each customer will be able to choose independently whether to follow the suggested itinerary or, instead, to create one according to its needs. However, it is essential to follow the program concerning the cities where to overnight.
(*) A Category cars are subjected to availability and may not be available on all periods. In case the “A category” won’t be available at the time of booking, a superior category will be offered and in case any supplement would be needed, it will be communicated before the confirmation of each reservation.
THE RATE INCLUDES:
- Unlimited mileage;
- 22% VAT;
- Airport, railway and automotive charges;
- Motor TPL policy – auto civil liability;
- ZERO EXCESS Silver Insurance Package;
- Additional driver;
- Young guide.
- Insurance Silver Package ( included in the rates):
The amount of the allowances provided is reduced by 70% for damages or total theft. The “Silver” package reduces the deductibles but does not cover partial theft, attempted theft and damage to the roof, the lower part of the vehicle, wheels, windows, interior, and vandalism.
- Insurance Gold Package (with supplement of € 10 per day for a category A car): If the customer purchases a “Gold” package, the amount of the deductible will not be charged. The “Gold” package clears the deductibles provided for damages and total theft and allows you to eliminate the deductible also for damages occurred to the parts of the vehicle not covered by the “Silver” package and the coverage of windows and tires is provided. Partial theft, attempted theft, damage to the roof, damage to the lower part of the vehicle, damage to the interior and damage caused by vandalism, riots, etc. are excluded.
- Insurance Platinum package (with supplement of € 15 per day for a category A car):
If the customer purchases a “Platinum” package, the amount of the theft deductibles (also for partial theft and attempted theft) and damages (also for damage to the roof, the lower part of the vehicle and the interiors) will be zeroed and the PAI services (which guarantees the driver in the event of death, permanent disability and accidents, with a ceiling of up to € 100,000) and “Road Assistance Plus 24h road assistance (covers all towing costs in the event of an accident with fault and for any other event that occurred during the rental period).
The security deposit must be paid directly by customers by credit card. Below is the detail of the security deposits provided for in the ZERO EXCESS SILVER rate € 200.00.
EXEMPTIONS FOR “A” CATEGORY CAR :
- Non-Life Deductible (CDW): € 1,300.00
- Theft Deductible (TLW): € 1,600.00
For more information, please visit the following sites:
Terms and conditions: www.noleggiare.it/it/termini-e-condizioni/
Insurance plans: https://www.noleggiare.it/wp content/uploads/2020/01/tariffe_noleggio_auto_Noleggiare.pdf
Cancellations up to 15 days before departure with full refund.
Cancellations from 14 to 8 days before departure, penalty of 30%
Cancellations from 7 to 4 days before departure, penalty of 50%
In case of cancellation within 3 days before departure, penalty of 100%
There will be no refund for no shows or voluntary interruption of an already started trip.