1Day: Rome area
Arrival at Rome airport. After picking up the rental car, drive to Rome. On this day there are no planned activities. Free time to discover the city on your own.
Overnight in hotel in Rome.
Breakfast in hotel. This day you are free to relax and explore the city on your own. We suggest you to visit the highlights of the monuments symbol of Rome and it is a fascinating view.
Overnight in Rome.
You can visit the Piramide, the Mouth of Truth, Circus Maximus, the Baths of Caracalla and the Colusseum. You can then admire Santa Maria Maggiore, Republic Square, Piazza Venezia, the Quirinale. Walk through the historical center of the city and visit Fontana di Trevi, Piazza di Spagna, Piazza Navona, Pantheon, Via Condotti, Via del Corso, Piazza del Popolo and Villa Borghese. Continue your visit through Lungotevere, admire Palazzo di Giustizia and Castel Sant’Angelo.
Fontana di Trevi
Breakfast in hotel. This day you are free to relax and explore the city on your own.
Overnight in hotel in Rome.
We suggest you to visit the Vatican Museum, an enormous complex of galleries holding some of Italy’s most important art, from paintings and sculptures to tapestries and classical antiquities. Adjoining St. Peter’s Basilica, the Vatican Museums’ miles of corridors connect buildings and courtyards housing the Pinacoteca, Egyptian Museum, Gallery of Tapestries, Pius-Clementine Museum, and Gallery of Maps. But the crown jewels are the Sistine Chapel, famous for Michelangelo’s ceiling and The Last Judgment, and the 16th-century frescoes in the Raphael Rooms.
4Day: Amalfi Coast
Breakfast in the hotel. This day you are free to relax and explore the city on your own or you can opt to spend you day in the Castelli Romani or Amalfi Coast.
Overnight in Rome.
Visit the famous towns of Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello to walk the pretty streets, browse in boutiques or whatever you like. Stop first in Positano to see the beautiful beach and do some shopping. Continue to Amalfi, famous for its colorful cathedral and papermaking history Enjoy some free time in Amalfi for lunch (own expense) Visit hilltop Ravello after lunch to gaze at the spectacular views. Drive back to Rome.
5Day: Tour overs after breakfast
Today your trip comes to an end after breakfast. Check out at 10:00. Drive to Rome airport and release the car at the rental counter.
Make it a private escorted tour
Book this tour as a private departure – choose your departure day – opt to book a private chauffeur that allows you to travel in style and comfort, leaving the hassle of navigating foreign roadways and big city traffic to someone else – tailorize your itinerary – with your own tour escort and all the benefits of a Norma Vacanze group tour – for any group, big or small (even just one traveller).
- 4 overnights in a 4-star hotel in Rome on BB basis;
- Category A car rental for the duration of your stay (Citroen C1 – Yaris or similar) with the “Silver” insurance package (*). Each rental day has a fraction of 24 hours, the vehicle must be returned on time or within the following 59 minutes;
- Vehicle to be returned at the same place where it has been delivered. Return of the vehicle at different place must be agreed at the time of booking and extra charges will be applied.
- City tax to be paid on spot;
- Lunches and dinners;
- Tips and extras of a personal nature;
- Porterage service;
- Motorway tolls;
- Tickets for plane, ship, train or bus to reach airport;
- Entrance to monuments and archaeological parks;
- Anything not expressly indicated in “the rate includes”.
- 4 course dinner at the hotel € 20 per meal per person;
- Post tour in Rome from € 100 per double room per day;
- Cars of higher category as Ford Fiesta from € 12 per day;
- “Gold” insurance package for the car, € 10 per day;
- “Platinum”insurance package for the car € 15 per day.
4-star Standard hotels:
- Shangri La, American Palace
4-star Premium hotels:
- Villa Glori, Diocleziano
The name of the hotel will be communicated few days after your booking
Norma Vacanze only deals with the intermediation between the customer and the car rental company. In the event of disputes with the rental company or accidents, the rules established in the contract signed at the airport between the customer and the rental company shall apply, without any involvement of Norma Vacanze.
Each customer will be able to choose independently whether to follow the suggested itinerary or, instead, to create one according to its needs. However, it is essential to follow the program concerning the cities where to overnight.
(*) A Category cars are subjected to availability and may not be available on all periods. In case the “A category” won’t be available at the time of booking, a superior category will be offered and in case any supplement would be needed, it will be communicated before the confirmation of each reservation.
THE RATE INCLUDES:
- Unlimited mileage;
- 22% VAT;
- Airport, railway and automotive charges;
- Motor TPL policy – auto civil liability;
- ZERO EXCESS Silver Insurance Package;
- Additional driver;
- Young guide.
- Insurance Silver Package ( included in the rates):
The amount of the allowances provided is reduced by 70% for damages or total theft. The “Silver” package reduces the deductibles but does not cover partial theft, attempted theft and damage to the roof, the lower part of the vehicle, wheels, windows, interior, and vandalism.
- Insurance Gold Package (with supplement of € 10 per day for a category A car): If the customer purchases a “Gold” package, the amount of the deductible will not be charged. The “Gold” package clears the deductibles provided for damages and total theft and allows you to eliminate the deductible also for damages occurred to the parts of the vehicle not covered by the “Silver” package and the coverage of windows and tires is provided. Partial theft, attempted theft, damage to the roof, damage to the lower part of the vehicle, damage to the interior and damage caused by vandalism, riots, etc. are excluded.
- Insurance Platinum package (with supplement of € 15 per day for a category A car):
If the customer purchases a “Platinum” package, the amount of the theft deductibles (also for partial theft and attempted theft) and damages (also for damage to the roof, the lower part of the vehicle and the interiors) will be zeroed and the PAI services (which guarantees the driver in the event of death, permanent disability and accidents, with a ceiling of up to € 100,000) and “Road Assistance Plus 24h road assistance (covers all towing costs in the event of an accident with fault and for any other event that occurred during the rental period).
The security deposit must be paid directly by customers by credit card. Below is the detail of the security deposits provided for in the ZERO EXCESS SILVER rate € 200.00.
EXEMPTIONS FOR “A” CATEGORY CAR :
- Non-Life Deductible (CDW): € 1,300.00
- Theft Deductible (TLW): € 1,600.00
For more information, please visit the following sites:
Terms and conditions: www.noleggiare.it/it/termini-e-condizioni/
Insurance plans: https://www.noleggiare.it/wp content/uploads/2020/01/tariffe_noleggio_auto_Noleggiare.pdf
Cancellations up to 15 days before departure with full refund.
Cancellations from 14 to 8 days before departure, penalty of 30%
Cancellations from 7 to 4 days before departure, penalty of 50%
In case of cancellation within 3 days before departure, penalty of 100%
There will be no refund for no shows or voluntary interruption of an already started trip.