Taormina Sea Experience – Half Day
- Discover the natural beauty of the coastline Giardini Naxos – Taormina, in a comfortable characteristic boat (max. 12 persons);
- Have a fantastic view of mount Etna from the sea;
- Discover caves, including the well known “Grotta Azzurra”;
- Swim or snorkel in the turquoise seawater.
Reach Giardini Naxos Pier on your own, go onboard and start your boat adventure
Taormina’s bay and the coast of Giardini Naxos offer a scenery of incomparable beauty that is characterized by a succession of small beaches and picturesque caves: the Blue Grotto and the Cave of Lovers. Through this boat excursion in Taormina we will offer you moments of relax among the wonders of this stretch of coastline, surely the most beautiful of the eastern Sicily.
Once inside the Marine Park of Isola Bella Taormina we will stop for a dip in the turquoise waters of this beautiful bay, once back in the boat you will be welcomed with a refreshing drink accompanied by some tasty sliced fruit.
The tour will continue into the Bay of Mazzarò and the Bay of the Mermaids.
During your trip you will admire the majestic mountain Etna and the enchanting Capo Taormina.
Disembrark at Giardini Naxos Pier.
- Boat trip from Giardini Naxos pier to Giardini Naxos pier;
- Drink a fruit on board.
- Gratuities (optional),
- Transportations to your hotel to Giardini Naxos pier and back.
- Children from 0 to 2,9 years are free of charge
- Suggested dresses: hat, swimming suit, beach towels.
- You can opt to book a individual transfer from your hotel to Giardini Naxos pier and back (extra charge)
No penalities will be applied for cancellations received within 15:00 pm of the they before the excursion. For late cancellations, a penality of 50% of the booked tour will be applied.